Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pups Off To Ireland And United Kingdom


Custom handwound TotalRojo magnetic guitar pickups ranging in tone from warm and fuzzy
to scorch your shorts are on the way to my buddy Carl in Ireland.
He's popping these little devils into an assortment of special creations
for a group of Emerald Isle rockers.


My friend Paul, who resides in the land of the Queen Mother, asked that I create
a three-string mag pup for a future build he is planning.  A TotalRojo pup is now
calling the United Kingdom home.

--------------------------------------------------------

If you like what you see here, and if you want a unique creation,
send me a note specifying your need, and I'll whip up a really cool
one-of-a-kind magnetic pickup for you.  

Three-string with volume pot and jack -- $40
Four-string with volume pot and jack -- $50
(postage extra)

Special requests served, and priced individually according to specification.

Write me:  jallred489@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment