Friday, March 18, 2011

23 Guitars and 5 Monster Amps




In this mass of old (most before the Surgeon General decided a label was necessary to warn that smoking could kill us) cigar boxes, there lie 23 unfinished guitars and 5 potential monster amps.

If you want a great guitar, unique and one-of-a-kind, this is a good time to have me custom build it for you.  And, perhaps a rockin' little monster amp to blow the sound around.

Get a custom made three- or four-string guitar for $125, and a monster amp for $70. Shipping anywhere in the world is extra, and only what it really costs, not inflated.

Sorry, the Makers Mark box is already promised to my friend Jeff, for an awesome 6-string.  It's the least I could do, since Jeff is the guy who put me onto this cluster of fine wood. 

But there are Courvoisier and Liberty boxes that will make fantastic six-strings, so don't dally around, 'cause I might just make them for myself. 

Write me at jallred489@gmail.com or call me at 406-370-4090 . . . "I'm dealin' "

No comments:

Post a Comment