Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hang Your Guitar

I've seen several options for hanging cigar box guitars, but none of them seemed to work for me.  I didn't like the idea of attaching a string to the headstock to hand the thing from a nail.  The idea of drilling a hole through the headstock to hang it on a nail wasn't too inviting.  Commercial guitar hangers are good for 'regular' guitars, but not too handy for a CBG, and besides they're expensive as hell, anywhere from $9 to $25, that's pricey, especially when you have multiple instruments to hang.

So, I got to thinking (for me, that's dangerous as hell), I can make a hanger that will function well and be affordable, too.  Take a look at my creations:

This model works well on a guitar with a conventional-shaped headstock.

This model works well on headstocks without the conventional outward shape at the base of the headstock.

(:::---------[|||||]

Now, here's the really cool part of this.  I'll sell these little devils . . .

$5.00 each, plus shipping
or
Buy 5 or more, and the shipping is free!

Place your order:  jallred489@gmail.com

(:::----------[||||||]

But, if you're like me, you'll build your own, and that's OK with me, I like it when folks are creative.  Either way, it's a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment