Friday, October 15, 2010

Could I Be A 'Redneck'?

We've enjoyed Redneck jokes for years.  It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country, and God.

If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half-dozen or so Rednecks to back me up.  Tire irons, squirrel guns, and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of.  I hope I'm one of those.

You might be a Redneck, if:
  • You've never protested about seeing the Ten Commandments posted in public places.
  • You still say 'Christmas', instead of 'Winter Festival'.
  • You bow your head, when someone prays.
  • You stand and place your hand over your heart, when the National Anthem is played.
  • You treat Armed Forces Veterans with respect.
  • You've never burned an American Flag, and never intend to.
  • You know what you believe, and you're not afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.
  • You respect your elders, and raised your kids to do the same.
  • You'd give your last dollar to a friend.
God Bless The USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment